The global synthetic zeolites market is expected to reach USD 6,520.2 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The major benefits of synthetic zeolites, when compared with naturally occurring zeolites, are that they can be engineered with an extensive range of chemical properties and pore sizes and possess a high thermal stability and radiation resistance.
A major portion of synthetic zeolites produced are deployed in the detergents industry. Synthetic zeolites are environment-friendly and are used at an increasing rate as a raw material substitute to phosphates in detergent manufacturing. A rising population is expected to boost the demand for detergents, which, in turn, is projected to drive the demand for synthetic zeolites. Synthetic zeolites also find applications in the petrochemical industry as catalysts. They are commonly deployed in fluid catalytic cracking and hydrocracking of petroleum. Hence, the growing petrochemical sector is estimated to fuel the demand for synthetic zeolites. Synthetic zeolites are also beneficial as an additive in the making of asphalt concrete.
Synthetic zeolite finds application as a concrete stabilizing agent in several building mixes. By adding even a small amount of the product in the course of making cement suspensions used in the underground consolidating walls along with injectable mixes for filling cable voids, significantly enhances the mix stability.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, mordenite held a substantial market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 2.0% in the forecast period. The high demand for mordenite is owing to the use of mordenite as an adsorbent, as a catalyst, and as an ion exchanging sieve.
- By application, the detergent builder contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is projected to witness a growth rate of 1.8% in the forecast period. The key function of a builder in detergent products is to soften the water by removing chemicals causing water hardness (such as calcium and magnesium compounds). Moreover, in detergent powders, builders may also absorb liquid components of the formulation (like surfactants) to maintain free-flowing, dry powder characteristics.
- The Asia Pacific region dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 2.5% in the forecast period. The dominance of the Asia Pacific is owing to economic growth and high population coupled with increasing demand for detergents.
Top players profiled in the report include:
BASF SE, Honeywell International Inc., Albemarle Corporation, Zeochem AG, Arkema SA, Clariant AG, W. R. Grace Co., Knt Group, Zeolyst International, and Tosoh Corporation, among others.
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Linde Type A
- Linde Type X
- Linde Type Y
- Linde Type B
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Detergent Builder
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Synthetic Zeolites report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
North America (USA and Canada)
Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Summary of the Synthetic Zeolites Market Research Report:
- Insightful information regarding the global Synthetic Zeolites market
- Strategic recommendations for the investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1990
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.